donderdag 7 augustus 2014

H&M Autumn/Winter outfits // Wishlist

Hi everyone!

It's been a long long time since I wrote something on my blog.
I've been enjoying my vacation a lot, tried to not use my phone and laptop all the time which really worked out! Well.. My phone is still a big adiction. Fun news; I found a job in a restaurant in a nearby city. I've been working in this vacation as well, but unfortunately my holiday is almost over. Then, I have to do the same schoolyear again, hope it will go a bit better this time, haha.

Let's change the subject to fashion again. I found some great stuff at the H&M website for the new season.
That's why I put two outfits together with all the items on my wishlist and ofcourse, I will put the links under the picture. Hope you enjoy it and let me know which items is your favorite.

 // Blouse // Shoes // Jeans // Coat // Belt //


// Blazer // Necklace // Blouse // Shoes // Bag // Leather Pants //

My favorite must be the woolen coat, it has something special! The model who wears it on the website is very gorgeous to and makes the coat look fabolous! But now I'm wondering if the coat is gonna look good on me too, haha. Sometimes you have that weird doubt. I will definetely search for it in the store, and if it looks good on me I found my new wintercoat. Finally something that isn't standard.
Normally I choose for a black, slightly longer, detailled coat. Very pretty and easy to wear, but as a fashion blogger, I think I have to get rid of that 'standard'. I will put a picture of the coat on the model down below, so you know what I mean.



Please let me know what you think of the coat, and which one is your favorite item! And, do you like posts like this? 

Lots of love,

Your blogger Romy!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. lovely items!
    xoxo
    Sandl
    http://www.prizmahfashion.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Richtig tolle Inspirationen. Die H&M Kollektion mag ich auch.

    FOLLOW MY BLOG / Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen